From the 19th to the 23rd of June 2017, the IDEANNOVASHIP project moved to Volos (Greece) for the second training that was attended by about 20 young aspiring social entrepreneurs who met for 5 days to test the IDEANNOVASHIP methodology and think about new ideas to create social enterprises.
The project IDEANNOVASHIP is funded by the Erasmus+ programme KA2 Strategic Partnerships for Youth. The project involves six partners from six different countries including the Centre for Creative Development Danilo Dolci for Italy. The other partners are: the National Association of Municipal Clerks in Bulgaria (coordinator) from Bulgaria, GEA College – Fakulteta za podjetnistvo (Slovenia), IBOX CREATE (Spain), Antalya International University (Turkey) and University of Thessaly (Greece).
During training in Greece, the partners also met to check the project progress and the educational materials that have so far been developed by the consortium. During the training in Volos, the practical guide for the organisation of camps to train social entrepreneurs was used, a guide aimed at young people who want to stimulate other young people to take the road to social entrepreneurship. In Greece, various ideas of social enterprise emerged, thanks to the cooperation of the different groups of young people who elaborated a Business Model Canvas by developing some of the ideas presented by colleagues from other countries. A final presentation with the 4 best ideas concluded the 5-day creative process that registered the interest and participation of the young participants.
The project is aiming at:
- developing a training programme specific for youth based on skills for social entrepreneurship
- training trainers so that the training programme is developed in different institutions also outside the partnership
- piloting the Ideate and Innovate Camps in different countries so to evaluate the differences among the participant countries
- overcoming fears and motivate young people lead their working life
- developing a sustainable network of universities, companies, NGOs and associations working for youth
The project has a duration of two years and is coordinated for the Centre for Creative Development “Danilo Dolci” by Dario Ferrante.
For further info you can contact Dario Ferrante – Centre for Creative Development “Danilo Dolci” email@example.com