The final conference of the IDEANNOVASHIP took place on the 30th of January 2018 in Sofia (Bulgaria). The project has been taking place all around Europe. IDEANNOVASHIP is funded by the Erasmus+ programme KA2 Strategic Partnerships for Youth.
The final conference was held at the Central Hotel and many speeches were included in the agenda:
- Tanya Ivancheva, Project Coordinator from NAMCB introduced the project;
- Dario Ferrante from CSC Danilo Dolci (Italy) talked about the “Guide for Organizing IDEANNOVASHIP Camps”;
- Achilleas Barlas from University of Thessaly (Greece) introduced the “IDEANNOVASHIP Audiovisual Manual”;
- Deyan Blagoev from Bulbera (Bulgaria) presented “An example of social innovation”;
- Andrea Platero from IBOX Create (Spain) covered the topic “What UWC can do for Youth”.
The conference in Sofia was also an occasion for the partners to organise the final meeting so to discuss the final steps of the project which is due to finish in February 2018.
The IDEANNOVASHIP consortium also presented the two intellectual outputs of the project. The first one is the innovative Facilitator Training Programme on Social Entrepreneurship (FTP-SE).The training programme develops the capacities of youth workers as facilitators for the ideation camps and FTP-SE was presented with the Audiovisual manual which represents IO3. The second output of the project is a Guide for Organizing IDEANNOVASHIP Camps. It is a very useful tool for youth workers training as the guide gives practical information and tips to perform a IDEATION camp.
Both outputs are available for download in the Resources section.